Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cereal vs. Chocolate

One of the things that baffled me in the US was the grocery stores, and more specifically; the seemingly endless variety of one single product. Take cereal for exemple, I remember walking into a grocery store in Connecticut for the first time and actually had to take a picture of the cereal aisle! Rows and rows of different cereals when at home all we had was maybe five varieties.

Today I found myself in my local grocery store and realized, Sweden might still not have as many types of cereal as America, but just look at the chocolate aisle!!!

Dark chocolate varieties in everything from chili and ginger to sea salt and almonds

Milk chocolate, the plain is actually a favorite of mine (beats Hersey's by miles!) but these bars come filled with creamy nougat, raspberry yogurt or cookies and cream as well!

Of course you got to cater to your audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment